Friday, January 26, 2007

Yesterday Addisson had preschool and Asa went to work. Once he got home from work we went to Watertown to Dicks Sporting Goods store. We bought ice skates for Quinlyn and a helmet. She was so cute with them on. These tiny little legs in these big skates. It was even cuter trying to watch her walk in them. She did pretty good. She would take a few steps start to lose her balance then take a few more. She was so mad when we had to take them off. Once she had the box in her hands she stopped screaming and crying for she knew we were buying them. She loved having her pink helmet on too. I told Asa now that we have a helmet for her we should just have her wear it around the house. Since she seems to be so accident prone. She is always bonking her head.

It was so cold last night. With the windchill it was -25 degrees F. By 9pm we were all in bed trying to keep warm. Asa, Addisson, Quinlyn and I all snuggled under the covers. I was reading the girls a story while we were in bed and I could hardly finish it. I was starting to fall a sleep. I dont think I did finish Curious George.

1 comment:

Asa Reed Jr said...

I can hardly wait to see Quinlyn in her helmet and skates. I must get a Sunday to watch her and Addisson.

Love to all,