Tuesday, January 23, 2007





While Asa and Quinlyn were sleeping, Addisson and I decided to go and play in the snow. I went into the garage area to find a rat peeking out of a box that is in there. Yuck! This isn't the gross part. Before we went outside Addisson said "Mom what is this black bloody looking thing on the green carpet". I took a tissue and picked it up and looked at it close. It was the head part of a rat or mouse. It was pretty small so I hope it was a mouse and not a baby rat. I saw its beady eyes. They looked real and the cut off part was white (tissue) and bloody. I think wood had it but I don't really know where it came from. I asked Addisson if she touched. She didn't answer right away so I just said "go wash your hands NOW! Yuck! I kept thinking to myself, Where is the other half? Are there more? Did the cats catch this and leave it then Woody came along and ate HALF of it. At first I thought it was a cat toy but as I looked closer I realized it wasn't. I wished now I hadn't looked closer and to think I was holding it in my hand with a flimsy tissue. YUCK!




This evening Asa was shaving and Addisson said "Dad are you shaving off your Fur". Asa quickly corrected her and said "Hair. I am shaving of the hair on my face!"






Today Quinlyn who doesn't say much got in on the funny sayings. We were having lunch and I spilled something on my shirt like I always do and she said "mommy you need a bib". It was pretty clear for her. Asa and Addisson always tease me for spilling on my shirt and today she did too. It was pretty cute. I asked if she said that and she said yes.



1 comment:

Asa Reed Jr said...

Hello Sarah MFDIL,

Nice photos of the snowy day, did you send the dog lady in CA one of Woody in the cold north east? She would probably want him to have a sweater at the least, perhaps a hat also.

Love to all,