Friday, January 05, 2007

On Tuesday Asa and I woke up very early and drove down to Syracuse. I dropped him off at the Holiday Inn and I went to the mall. I had to wait about half hour before the mall opened but I snoozed in the car. I had a great time. I spent from 9am until 2pm at the mall shopping and looking around. The kids were with the grandparents and I had all the freetime. It was a very nice day. After the mall I went back to our room and watched some TV while I waited for Asa to finish his carpet class. Once he was back we went driving around the city and found a good pizza place for dinner. The next morning I stayed in the room and watched TV all day until he got back to the room. I havent wasted that much time in so long. I did absolutely nothing. It was fabulous. We drove back to Watertown where we met up with the girls and Grandparents.

We shopped some more with them and we went to dinner. I went to the Dr for my tick bite I got way back in November. They tested me for Lyme Disease and I should know more in about a week. The spot where the tic was is all swollen, red and huge. It was already infected one other time and was oozing this is the second time. No puss this time just big and red like the size of cantalope in diameter not in projection.

After dinner everyone left and went back to Redwood. I went to the hospital for my sleep disorder testing. It wasnt quite what I expected. I knew there would be alot of wires but I didnt expect them to be all over my body. I also didnt expect to have to stay in bed once they hooked me up. After sleeping about 5minutes the Respiratory Therapist said he couldnt stand it and needed to hook me up to the CPAP (continuous positive air pressure)machine. I woke up two times that I knew of while on the machine. The second time I had only been on the machine for about 2 hours and they told me I had it maxed out on the air pressure. I know had to sleep in a recliner. They told me I was so bad they didnt want me to lay down and sleep. I was woken up at 5am and the Therapist told me I was the worst patient he had ever seen in his 10 years of working at the clinic. Worst patient as in having the worst case of sleep apea. YIKES. No wonder I feel tired all the time.



1 comment:

Renae Gettman said...

Wow! Bet that made you feeel wonderful.... worst case!!

Hang in there, hon. Things will get better after you start getting some oxygen! :-)
Thank you for the Christmas card and pictures of the girls. They are so Beautiful! And growing up so fast. LOL>