Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Monday January 22, 2007

We were back to our normal schedule. We went to Watertown to run a few errands and we were back in town for Dance class. The girls both fell a sleep in the car so I spent at least an hour in the driveway in the car with Woody. Addisson did great at dance class. When we got home I fixed dinner and Asa was home shortly. At dinner time we called the girls to the table but Quinlyn wouldn't come. She told her dad "Noooooo". He didn't like that very much. She was quickly strapped into her seat at the table where she cried and whined the entire time. After trying to reason with her to stop crying we just turned her around to face the wall looking at the cat dish on the floor. We then told her she was going to bed immediately after dinner if she didn't stop crying. Which she didn't. It was a good hour and half of screaming from the bedroom and Asa trying to get her to stay in bed. I then went in and tried to lay with her to get her to calm down thinking she is just too worked up and I can calm her down she would fall a sleep. She did calm down right away but after a half hour of singing and cuddling with her she want going to sleep. I told her I had to go clean up the kitchen and she needed to stay in bed. She immediately started screaming. I just walked out and put the gate up so she couldn't come out of the room. She continued screaming and having a melt down for at least another hour and a half before she finally fell a sleep. This is unlike her. She usually isn't this cranky especially because she had a nap. I even gave her Tylenol since she is teething. YIKES. I hope tonight will be different.

Tuesday January 23, 2007

I was up most of the night with Quinlyn. She piled into our bed with Addisson, Asa and I at about midnight. She was up and kicking quite often during the night. I got up at about 4am to go to the lazy boy chair and I wasn't there 2 minutes and she came out with her blanket. That lasted about an hour of wiggling. I woke up around 7am to "Mommy, Quinlyn is in the bathtub and she has the shower on". YIKES. I zipped out of bed and went to the bathroom. Yup. Sure enough she was soaked. PJ's and all. Thankfully the shower was on cold. She was in big trouble now.

I took Addisson to preschool. When we picked her up I brought Quinlyn inside with me where she went and found Addisson and got so excited. She gave her a big hug. It was so cute. Then Addisson took her by the hand and led her around. Addisson wore her new black and white polka dot dress to school and all the teachers loved it. Her teacher told me her niece who is also in Addisson's class wanted to wear a dress today and told her don't all the girls were dresses. Her teacher told her niece well Addisson usually does. Her niece replied does she were tights? Her teacher said she has been because its winter. It looks like Addisson my be a fashion trend setter at school. She definitely doesn't get it from me.

It started snowing when we got out of preschool and it has only gotten heavier. We had lunch and shortly after lunch Daddy came home early. He and Quinlyn are now in the bedroom taking a nap while Addisson is playing with her dolls and I am writing my blog. It is snowing very hard outside. The roads are covered already. We were going to go to Watertown to a do it your self dog wash but we decided we better stay home with the way the roads are looking. Woody will have to stink for a few more days.

1 comment:

Asa Reed Jr said...

Hello ASAQ,

I feel very bad for Quinlyn not feeling good. She must be more cooperative, but it is sad when such a little one does not feel good.

Love to all,