Thursday, November 09, 2006

Yep it was a surprise birthday cake. My favorite Chocolate with chocolate frosting. Once the birthday lunch was over we headed to the barn with the goats. We put one of the male bucks in with all the ladies. So in five months we hope to have some goat kids. April goat kids. I shoveled rock to make a path to the barn so its not so muddy and Asa began shoveling out the old hay from thhe goats pen. After breaking a rake we decided we needed a pitch fork. We have a small pitch fork which was a back breaker. It would be perfect for AR. We went down the road and bought a true pitch fork which made the job much much easier. Once that was completed we added about 6 new bales of hay to the area. The goats were very happy.

I am here typing now and trying to fight off the little fingers and hands which keep trying to push all of the buttons. One little one was able to turn off the computer but it wasnt held in long enough to lose all my info. Now I am trying to keep her from climbing onto the desk.

Today Asa saw a bobcat in our field not too far from the goats. He is so excited he is outside now sitting in the dark with his gun in his robe. He just ran inside and wanted me to run out to the street to chase what he thought was the bobcat so he could blast it away. Its dark out. I said no, I'm not leaving the girls inside by themselves. He did see the bobcat earlier in daylight. Asa is now in the car driving back in forth along the road that goes from our house to the two trailers on our property. He is silly.

Grandma is in Colorado at our house which will hopefull be someone elses on November 27, 2006. Grandpap is at the airport waiting to catch a flight to CO to visit her. I am getting ready to read to the girls before bed.

No comments: