Wednesday, November 08, 2006

This morning we woke up to a warm but rainy day. The girls and I got breakfast and got ready to make a trash run. When we got back we gave the girl goats some hay and we shoveled some rock to put in the really muddy areas. By the time we were ready to go inside QT was covered head to toe with mud and she had pooped. She was so messy I cleaned up the poop as much as I could and then it was straight to the bathtub for both girls. While I was bathing the girls I got soaked and I took my shirt off. I noticed in the mirror a scab looking thing on the back of my arm but I couldnt reach it. I asked AR to remove it when she did and I was able to look more closely I realized it was tick. I immediately started to look in the mirror for more which I found and of coarse I couldnt reach it and I didnt want AR to pluck it off for I want to make sure we get the entire thing. So now I sit feeling grossed out with a tick stuck to my back waiting for Asa to get home so he can get it off of me and I can take a shower to get rid of the willies. Farewell for now for we are off to dance class with a tick stuck to my back. yuck. Hopefully I wont have lime disease and who knows where the ticks came from which freaks me out too.

No comments: