Thursday, November 09, 2006

This morning I woke up and I was greeted from two excited girls about my birthday. It was nice to know someone was excited for me to get older. Asa took the girls and I was able to go into town and complete a few errands. Like going to the Dr. for my ticks. They said if i got them from CT they automatically assume they are infected with Lime Disease and treat with Antibiotics. Which isnt a 100% but does help prevent it considerably. They said just remember I had the tick bites because the signs and symptoms may not show for another month or even 6 months.

While I was in town I was able to go shopping. Really shopping. Shopping where you can actually look at things and not worry about who is standing in the cart and who is touching what. It was very nice. I even went to Micheals and showed considerable restraint. Mostly because I forgot my 50% off coupon and I wouldnt allow myself to by anything without it. I know I am cheap.

I brought lunch home for all of us and we opened presents. I think we had to at lunch for AR couldnt keep a secret any longer. She started to tell me over the phone on the drive home. I kept getting hung up on by her father so she wouldnt tell me. I recieved two very nice cards and some smart wool socks (which is what I asked for) plus a I am #1 mom in NY plaque. I will be right back I am being called to the kitchen for a surprise cake.

No comments: