Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Asa came home and called the doctors to see which way is the best way to remove a tick. They said to pull it out with tweezers. They also said if one looks like a bullseye I need to come in tomorrow to have it checked for Lime Disease. He was able to remove the tick cleanly and get all of it but for the one AR took off earlier, he said it already looks infected and I will need to get it tested for it does look how they described.

Happy Birthday Sarah, you have Lime disease, I hope I dont hear those words tomorrow.

Tonight I cleaned the litter box and put all the unfavorables tightly in a bag on the porch for I was also cooking dinner and I needed to check on it. Yes, I did wash my hand in between not to cross contaminate. However, Woody was let out side during dinner and I hadnt returned to the bag of dirty cat litter to put it in the trash cans. When I looked out onto the porch, there were no more lumps in the litter bag which had been spread all over the porch and mat. Thanks Woody for making me clean up another nasty mess.

Today in general hasnt been a great day. I hope tomorrow is much better.

No comments: