Sunday, November 26, 2006


I was thinking about going shopping but after feeling so ill yesterday it was out of the question. I was just glad I woke up feeling better. Asa on the other hand did not. He went to work but was back by noon. Only because his co-workers made him leave. He came home and went straight to bed and stayed there for at least six hours. Woke up and then went back to bed. Today is sat and he is feeling better but still cannot keep food in his stomach. Tonight AR puked all over the rug and wasnt feeling well. We are hoping she has my version of the bug and not Asa's since he still isnt feeling well. My parents and Aunt Midge left today. They all wanted a day to rest before they went back to work.
The picture above is of Asa fixing the steps up to the house.

No comments: