Monday, November 20, 2006

There is not too much to report today. I went to the dentist and had the girls watch Lady and the Tramp while they worked on my teeth. They also had pretzels for a snack. This just didnt seem right to let them have food in the dentist office but it kept them quiet. We went out for lunch came home and it was time to feed the goats and then off to dance class. By the time we got back from dance class, Asa was home and we had dinner then bedtime. The day was shot.

We are having company coming for Thanksgiving so I am trying to pick up the house. We have been with out Grandma Reed since October 29th so things arent quite so organized. For example, the laundry. I dont mind washing it or even folding it but I hate putting it away. I dont know why, I just dont like to put them away. Just like clean dishes. I dispise putting them away. Now the Chaos theory kicks in after a few days. Why put them away when you are going to use them very soon. Now dont get me wrong, I love it when they are put away for me. I just hate doing it myself. So this is why I am up tonight trying to clear off Grandma's bed so she has a place to sleep tomorrow. My laundry system is to wash, dry, hang and dump, right onto the bed. So when you get dressed in the morning everyone goes to her bed and hunts for clothes. Its a 70/30 chance they have been folded. I would rather take the girls to the park or do a craft or feed the goats or clean the hay barn.

No comments: