Thursday, July 24, 2008

Tuesday Asa, the girls and I were out in the back field moving the goats when Addisson got stung by yellow jackets. I went in to get her out and I also got stung. She had about 5 stings and I had one on the face. This was her first time she has gotten stung. She screamed. Asa came running out of the trees. He knew this scream was serious. She was very upset and wanted to go back to the house. The girls and I went back to the house, while Asa and Aunt Midge stayed to put up the rest of the fence.

Today the girls had swimming again and Addisson is now swimming under water and has past level 1. She will be in level 2 next year. They only have one session of swimming each summer. They do offer swim lessons in Watertown but with the price of gas we cant really afforde to take her to town every evening for lessons. Quinlyn is doing well also in the water. She is at least getting more comfortable with it. It really just clicked for Addisson this year.

No comments: