Saturday, July 05, 2008

The farmers market/Redwood Community Day, went very well. There was about 20 venders. There were animals, alpacas, goats, puppies, rabits and chicks. I wanted to buy the chicks but I didnt get back to the lady before she left. It was very nice. We had several people purchase our goat meat and most people who tried the goat sandwich stated they liked it. It was a beautiful sunny day. The temp was about 80 degrees. I did get burnt on the face and arms. I forgot the sun screen. The girls were there to help out. Addisson and Quinlyn took samples to people. At about Noon Asa showed up and picked up the girls. At first Addisson didnt want to go with him because her friend Rebecca was also there, however once she found out they would be going swimming she didnt hesitate to go with her Dad. Over all I think it was a success.

No comments: