Saturday, July 19, 2008

Saturday

This morning we had a slow morning. The girls and I woke up about 8 am. I fixed them breakfast then they wanted to go back to bed and lay down. So we were all in bed and the girls wanted to read books but no one wanted to get up and go get a book so we made up stories. I went first and I told 3 or 4 then Addisson gave it a try. It was very cute. We checked on our Peafowl which arrived on Thursday. They are doing well. They are very different from chickens or even the Guinea Hens. They have big feet and long necks, but their behavior is different. They peck at my rings and will perch on your hands, where as the chickens always ran away. They have been fun so far.

Tonight I worked at the Grange booth at the Jefferson County Fair. They served hotdogs, sausages, hambergers and sodas. The booth stayed pretty busy and the time went by quickly. Over all it was nice to socialize a bit with out being interupted a thousand times by Mom, mom mom.

No comments: