Friday, July 04, 2008

Today, July 4th, Addisson woke up with a loose bottom tooth. It is not very loose but it does wiggle a little. We spent all of breakfast discussing the tooth fairy. How big is he/she, where does it come in the house. Does it come in thru the chimney like Santa?

Another little funny story; The other day I walked into the bedroom and saw a bunch of black chunks on the floor. I asked "What is that" to the girls. They stated "We dont know". I said " it looks like cat hair". They replied " yeah Tackle ( the mom cat) was shedding alot". I said " really, because it looks like you may have been giving one of the cats a hair cut". They just giggled. So after they cleaned it up I asked " so which cats were the lucky ones to get their hair cut". They said "Lily (Addisson's favorite kitten) and Ariel (Quinlyns favorite/chosen one)"
Late that evening I saw Lily, she had a hack job done on her. I think most of the fur was hers. She is a long haired kitten. And she had a few scabs on her back where she must have gotten poked with the scissors or they got too close to the skin. Poor, Poor kitties.

When I told Asa that evening he laughed.

No comments: