Monday, June 04, 2007

WOW A MONTH has gone by already. I always say that. But it really does fly by.

I will start with the most recent events and work my way back. Tonight we goat wrestled. We cut the male goats hooves. They are so strong and stinky. We had to really wrestle them. It took about an hour. It was hot and sticky because of the humidity. There is one big buck that really likes me, but not as much as he did the other day. I will tell you that story in a little bit. I was prepared for him this time we brought the cattle prod in with us while we were trimming their hooves. It took both Asa and I to hold a few of them down. One of the more mellow boys sang to the girls while Asa trimmed their hooves. I had the head and with one hand I took a hold of his goat tee and made his lips move while I sang. It made it look like he was singing. I guess you had to be there. It was funny.

It rained all day today. A lot. It is so muddy again. Even when we have a dry spell there are still areas that dont dry out. So when it rains it really gets mucky.

I signed Addisson up for soccer today. She will start at the end of the month. On Friday she had her dance recital. She did very well. It was cute. She was so excited to get flowers at the end of her performance. Most of last week we spent going to dance. We had one last practice then the dress rehersal and the performance on friday. She was very sad it was over for the year.

Oh yes back to the story with the male goat who really likes me. We all went into their area to give them water. Asa went and walked the fence to make sure nothing was grounding it. I stayed back with the girls, our girls not the girl goats. Most of the goats followed Asa but there was one that wouldnt leave me alone. He kept rubbing his horns on me and pushing me. Over the last few months since the grass has really started to grow the bucks have also developed into heafty bucks. Or at least this one. We had one really nice buck to begin with and this one has surpassed him. He was pushing me hard almost bucking in the butt. I made the girls get on the lawn mower just in case. We happened to have a plastic rod near by that we use for the electric fence. I had to use that to try to keep him away from me. I stuck it out towards him so that he would rub on that instead of me. Where ever I went this goat would follow me and harrass me. It was crazy. It was like I smelled good. Male goats dont smell very well. They have a very distinct odor, so I didnt want him rubbing all over me. I had given up on moving since he was following me. I decided I would try to keep him at a distance with the plastic pole and be very cautious. So has I am standing there his lips start to turn up as he is smelling me from a distance he starts making odd noises. I looked away for a second and turn back to see him squating. I thought he was just trying to pee until I felt some thing warm hit my ankle. I looked back quickly and saw him with his hips turned out aiming his penis at me. I couldnt believe it. I think he had just marked me. As I processed this quickly in my brain, I yelled at him and he turned and began to pee. It was like he was saying "what! I am just peeing over here". I was amazed. I thought to myself " Did that just really happen? It did! I cant believe it!" "YUCK, GROSS" "I Was Just Marked by one of our goats." When Asa came back he laughed at me when I told him the story. Needless to say I went right inside after that episode and took a shower. I felt so violated by a goat. I told my mom this story and she asked me if I was on my period. I said noooo. Then she asked if I was ovulating?

That is my GROSS story for the month of May.

No comments: