Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Saturday June 9, 2007

Asa, Addisson and my Dad went to an auction in Cape Vincent, while my mother, Quinlyn and I went to Walmart. In the Afternoon they moved the torn off front porch from the grass to the burn area. Asa moved the baby goats. They both went to Watertown to Tractor Supply, one of my father's favorite stores. In the evening they went to the race track in Lowville. Our neighbor races there every week. He did win that evening. They call him the Redwood Rocket. He is the 3 time season track champion. Asa and my Dad had a good time that evening.

While they were at the track we had a ladies night out. We went out to dinner in A Bay at a very nice restaurant. Then we went for a small drive. Let the girls play with their make up and then it was bath time and bed. It was a nice evening.


No comments: