Friday, December 14, 2007

The girls and I had a busy day. Addisson went to preschool but before we went we looked in the barn to see if there were any baby goats. No there wasnt. While she was gone Quinlyn and I vacuumed and made goat meat chili. Soon it was time to go pick up Addisson. Once we were home we made ornaments out of salt dough. We rolled the dough and used cookie cutters to make the shapes. Then we placed them in the oven to cook. Once they were cool the girls painted them and used lots of glitter. Tonight we are going back to the preschool for a neighborhood/church winter time blues potluck. Grandma stayed in bed most of the day. She was either depressed, not feeling well or freezing. Maybe all three. Asa got home early and did the chores in the barn. Still no babies.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What up Reed family!!!! This is your friend Steve from CO. I don't know if this will even get to you since I have never blogged before. I hope everything is going well out there. I miss you guys sooooooo much. Things here have been pretty rough. I hope to hear from you guys! Love ~ Steve

Sarah said...

Hi Steve, could you email me your address. I know you gave it to me before but I couldnt find it.