Tuesday, December 05, 2006



When I took this picture I was only trying to get the one goat facing us. When I was down loading the picture I thought this was funny. A front and rear shot all in one and I wasnt even trying.



AR and I were out in town yesterday evening, she said "Wow mom some people are really getting ready for Christmas, doesnt it look nice" I said "yes it does". She then said "unlike us, we are slow". I told her its because most of our stuff is still in boxes from moving. I guess I better get busy trying to find our Christmas decorations. At the end of this month we will have lived at the farm for 6 months. We have accomplished some of our goals but we have soooooooooo much more to do. Overall we enjoy being here. I know AR still misses her friends in CO but then again so do I. Our house in Colorado is final. We closed on Nov 27.



Grandma should be back on Thursday and Grandpap is flying in on Friday. He will be hear for a week while Asa and I go away for our Anniversary. We cant believe it has been 10 years.

No comments: