Thursday, December 21, 2006

Happy Winter Soltice

It has been a week since I wrote in my blog. I am sorry. Asa and I went to Montreal and I have been struggling getting ready for Christmas. I have been up late every night wrapping presents. I have been fighting off a migraine until yesterday it took control. Luckily Grandma was here to watch the kids. Once I threw up I was better. Asa is off Until Tuesday and we plan on working on the goats tomorrow. Grandpap flies in tomorrow morning. AR is had her Christmas party at school today and came home with more treats than Halloween. She is so excited for Christmas and Santa she couldnt even fall a sleep tonight. I cant imagine what it will be like Christmas Eve.

I will write later to tell you about our trip to Montreal. I may not get a chance to write until after Christmas.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

No comments: