Tuesday, October 31, 2006

We are having a contest.

We need to finalize our Ranch or Farm name.

We would like something catchy.

We like Reed Ranch but we dont Love it.

We are looking for something we love.

Please post suggestions and the name we chose will win a prize.

It could be a trip to see us or cheese and wine from the locals here in Alexandria Bay.

We also need someone to design a logo. We would like the name of the Ranch/Farm with a Boer Goat on it.

Please give us you feedback and suggestions.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like to put in my suggestion of Rolling Hills Ranch. (Are we allowed more than one entry?)

Camlin

Anonymous said...

My other suggestion is
Qcasa Ranch or Qcasa Farm.

Camlin
**I have to say...I REALLY LIKE THAT!!**

Anonymous said...

How's about... Reed's "Goat Rock Ranch" "Rocky Goats" "Gotta Goats" "Don't Rock the Goats"
... let me work on this some more...:)