Wednesday, October 18, 2006


Today was Asa's Birthday! AR and I painted the bathroom for him. We put Happy Birthday Daddy on the wall with lots of fish and scribbles. We also painted, Have a great day and Love you. AR really likes we she gets to paint on the walls. We even managed to make him an apple pie with the apples we bought from the orchard. We found our big toaster oven and a piece of corning ware and hoped for the best. I tried to find our pie plates but couldnt. Not without digging through many boxes. In the first few I looked in I found a corning ware dish. I thought this will work. This may not make sense to some. We do not have an oven. This is why it was such a big deal to bake a pie. Amazingly it turned out great. The top got a little crispy and I didnt have any cinnamon but I improvised and it turned out great.

No comments: