Wednesday, March 26, 2008

March 26, 2008

Asa was off today and we went to Syracuse for the day. We went to the Carosel Mall. Where the girls road the carosel and we walked around a little bit. Then he took the girls to the zoo. They had a good time.

We have a total of 15 baby goats. Some arent babies anymore. More like Juveniles. They still love to play lots.

In Syracuse there wasnt any snow on the ground but we still have quite bit up here. We are getting into the major MUD Season. It's awful when you have to wear your muck boot just to get to the car.

On the way home Addisson was singing the song from the Little Mermaid. She was very good knew all the words but was a total chatter box. I dont think she stopped singing or talking the entire trip home.

1 comment:

Camlin said...

Hey I named Rainy Day!! Rainy Day was born when we were visitng when dad and Will were laying the tile in entry way. It was raining the day he was born and that was my suggestion, I didn't know it actually stuck. :) I'm excited it did! YEAH!! It's a cute name. I believe I took the picture that is posted as well.