Sunday, January 13, 2008

2008
Wow

Yes, everything was about eggnog. Quinlyn still asks for it. We keep having to tell her it is seasonal and there is no more eggnog. We had a wonderful Christmas. The girls got sick right before but were feeling much better by Christmas day. They both got bicycles from Santa. Which they loved and a runner sled. We havent had a chance to use the runner sled yet. Of course in my Christmas letter I said the snow would be here until the spring and it made a liar out of me. We did have about a foot of snow right after Christmas but currently there is none on the ground. Which is surprising. We had a few days where it was 50 degrees and one day where it was 65. It was beautiful.

My parents came up for Christmas and they froze in the house. We keep it a little too cold for them. Plus my dad wasnt feeling too well. When they got home we had infected them with the kids colds. They are still trying to get over that.

No comments: