Monday, February 19, 2007

Monday February 19, 2007

I have a few cute stories to tell. First, the girls were taking a bath this morning and they have a doll that has her own bath tub and it has a shower cap. Addisson filled the shower cap with water and held it up to her breast and said " Mommy, look I have a breast like yours now". I said "yes, but I think yours are perfect just the way they are". She only did it a few more times. I don't think I gave her the reaction she was looking for. Chalk one up for Mom!

Over the weekend when Asa was home. The girls love it when he is home because they have a great time harassing Asa. As most of you know we are living in pretty close quarters and the only room in the house that has a door is the bathroom. However most of the time it is open because the kids will come in and visit or follow you into the bathroom. NO privacy. Asa was taking a shower and Addisson had to go to the bathroom. We only have one bathroom. So sometimes lines start forming. Well, Asa, hates when someone poops while he is showering. He thinks it makes him feel less clean because he has that smell all over him when he leaves. I know weird. Anyway, Asa was showering, Addisson was pooping and I had to wipe her butt, then Quinlyn came in and we were all getting rowdy while Asa was showering. Then I had to go and I had to poop. Well he had double poop now while he was showering so he was getting hysterical. It was the four of us in this small bathroom. Asa starts with " is this a potty party or what". Addisson then goes to get Asa and Cheryl ( Grandma and Papap) and invites them to our Potty Party. I am still on the toilet, door wide open, Asa is naked trying to get out of the shower and her comes grand pap. He is in the door way of the kitchen and living room looking into the bathroom. It Really was a Potty Party. Now it is our family joke to crash in on someone and call it a Potty Party. The girls did it to grandma today. Although it just wasn't as funny the second time around.

I went to take trash to the dump today but is was closed when I got home. I then moved the truck close to the goats barn and figured I would feed them since I was right there. When I came out our neighbor was plowing are driveway again. YIPPEE. We were all very excited.

Tonight Asa fixed the electric fence in the barn for it hasn't been working because of the snow drifts. The goat have started getting very lax with the fence and they have been trying to get out when it is feeding time. Not anymore. He fixed the fence and then we got some new food for the goats and we had to mix it since it came in 100lb bags. Addisson had a good time mixing the grain, oats, corn and sunflowers.

No comments: